Hi there. You've most likely landed on this page because we've sent you a proposal. We know that deciding to invest in our services may be a big decision and we want to make sure that you have all the info you need to feel confident and protected in doing so. We make a pretty audacious claim when we say that we can complete your website project in just three days, so we've created a detailed timeline here to illustrate the process we work through. If you ever have any questions that we don't answer here please feel free to shoot the team an email!
Sample Project Timeline
- Initial Conversation - This is where we learn about the overall scope of the project.
- Proposal - If we think we're a good fit, we'll send a proposal based on the scope of work discussed.
- Deposit - After you accept the proposal, we'll send an invoice and require an initial deposit to secure a spot in our schedule. Depending on the scope of work and length of the project, this will be 25%-50% of the total project cost. Projects can't get started until we have received your deposit.
- Contract - We'll send a contract that protects both parties and we'll both sign it. A copy will be placed in your client portal for future reference. Projects can't get started until we have this on file.
- Project Launch Phone Call or Email - Once we've been invited as contributors to your website, we can really get to work! We may need to have another meeting right away to help us make sure we have all the details we need. Or, our team may be ready to just jump right in. Either way, once things are under way, we'll regularly keep you informed of our progress using either emailed weekly reports or by posting to your client portal.
- The Nitty Gritty - We'll jump in and get to work on your website. If any other questions come up, we'll be in touch with you via email.
- Revision Rounds - Once our initial work is complete, we'll notify you that the website is ready for your review. To keep the project on track, we ask that you submit all edit requests at one time, in writing, so that we can address them in an orderly manner.
- Final Payment - At the conclusion of our work, you'll be invoiced for any remaining balance due for the project. Once your final payment is received, we prepare final files to send for download and/or transfer site ownership to you.
- Client Offboarding - We'll send you a recap of the work we've completed as well as any guidance we feel necessary to offer. We want to make sure you have the tools necessary to put your website to work for you.
- Celebrate - Your website is ready to show off! (We'll probably also post about you on Instagram because we love our clients like that.)